Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Study of Zoe



Study for "Zoe", oil on linen, 8 x 8 (cropped)

Another children's portrait for you!  I am updating my website this week to reflect the new portrait business and feature some more recent examples of my portrait work.  Please forgive the glare in this.  I only have my iPhone right now and have to shoot outside so it is difficult to get correct color.  This piece is actually based on an old black and white photo that I have had for a long time.  I am going to offer small pieces such as the one above for people who are not in my area or want an affordable alternative to the larger, full commission portraits.  These pieces will be done from client provided photos and will not involve a photo shoot or life sittings.  I will describe what constitutes a "good" photo on my website under the "commissions" heading.  Please visit my website for more information.   

No comments: