Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

After the Rain


"After the Rain" (Road Town, BVI) 9 x 12, oil on panel

I had a fairly unproductive month due to the fractured foot incident but things are on the mend!  I have been working on some small pieces while laid up on the boat.  This is one of a few paintings currently in progress though this one is pretty close to finished.  There may be a scumble here or a glaze there before it is all done but I am leaving it for now.  I will post the remaining few pieces as they get closer. . .

3 comments:

Pennie said...

Love this work, Eden! Great use of color. But sorry to hear about your fractured foot--hope you're feeling better!!

Eden Compton Pastels and Oils said...

Thanks Pennie! Foot is on the mend but it is taking a long time. . . who knew there were that many little bones in one foot? Hope you are well! I'll be back in April so I hope we can finally get together again!

Jessie Tirsch said...

Eden, your work becomes more and more expressive, inviting long bouts of fascination for the eyes. Love you,Jessie