Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer is Here


"Newport Summer" study, 6 x 8, oil on panel

It finally feels like summer!  The boats are out and the sun is shining.  This painting is much lighter and cooler than the above jpeg.  I can't seem to get a decent photo because it is so bright outside.  I will try to get a better picture later if I can.  I am announcing a new sales policy regarding my small studies and pastels that are featured on my blog and Facebook.  Starting this week my new 6 x 8 and 6 x 6 studies will be available via the Daily Paintworks website.   I will not be selling these small pieces through the galleries any longer so if you are interested in a small painting please either email me or just click on the Daily Paintworks widget on my blog.  Larger paintings will still be available through the galleries.

No comments: